From: Bonnie Elber


Phone: 602-686-5538

Reason for Contact: Asking a Question

I am searching for an attorney to represent me in a land sale transaction. The sales contract has been completed through a realtor in Thunder Bay. It is a cash sale with no contingencies. The land is rural and vacant with no liens. Sales price is $62,000 CND. I am a U.S. resident, so need to file the additional paperwork. I will use my U.S. accountant to file the 2020 tax return. Can you represent me? If yes, please list all of the expected feed. Do you require a retainer? Thank you for your time.

Back to News & Insights